View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 03:07 PM
sarahrachel

This is what I've been working on since tuesday along with 2 other quilts. Both will be going into my hope chest for when I have kids one day. The pink one is 34 by 42 and the blue one is 30 by 36. They're a little small, but I can already see them getting dragged all over the place. Maybe I won't trip over them. Oh, and the back f both of these is the same as the outer border

I learned a few things making these. One, I need to glue my tape measure to me. They would have been done sooner if I didn't have to keep hunting for it. Two, always make sure you're not cutting the folded edge. and Three, only one project should be on the cutting table at a time. There's so much more room when you don't have to keep moving things!!

The boy quilt, not the best picture, I don't have the best lighting right now
[ATTACH=CONFIG]237059[/ATTACH]

I don't know if there is a name for this, but I just sewed a bunch of stitches on top of each other for this one so it has the poofy look
[ATTACH=CONFIG]237060[/ATTACH]

This one was SID because I don't know how to fmq. I used a pink thread but can't get any good pics :(
[ATTACH=CONFIG]237061[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-237053.jpe   attachment-237054.jpe   attachment-237055.jpe