View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 06:12 AM
AFQSinc

Originally Posted by GirlieWhirlie
I subscribe to this magazine and I love it. I have already made one of the projects and am gathering wool for another. There is lots of applique using both cotton fabric and wool. There are patterns for quilts, wall hangings, table toppers, rugs, pillows, teddy bears, cross stitch (fall issue) If you like primitives, you will like this magazine.

I have not seen this magazine at Barnes and Noble just at fabric stores that carry the primitive look fabric.

The summer issue (first one) had lots of errors in it and those corrections are on their website. So far the fall issue doesn't have any errors.
Thanks! This is exactly the information that I was looking for. We don't have any quilt shops that carry the primitive supplies or fabrics so I have not seen the magazine in person. I have so many patterns and projects on deck (don't we all!) but I just can't resist this one. I am going to go ahead and the summer and fall issues. Even I end up not being too into it I have a friend that has primitive decor and I can make gifts for her.

I really like your pillow - very cute. I like small projects like this that I can get my feet wet with.