View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 09:14 AM
Feathers

Hi Cindy: I'll be there on Thursday but can you verify which date you've chosen. We've had October dates and Nov. dates so I'm not sure just when we're going. Also, I think Sharon, my sister will be coming but she needs to check a couple other planned outings on her calendar to make sure whichever date we are having the retreat is open for her. As soon as we know the date we'll get checks in the mail to you. Can't wait. Have already started to pack. I have 2 folding tables that I will bring for Sharon and I to use. I was noticing that Bi-Mart has tables like the 2 I have on sale for $14.97 til Aug.14th. If you get the little sales book the table is on page 76. There are 2 tables listed on this page...I prefer the $14.97 one because the legs are in an X position so it's very sturdy and doesn't jump up and down when sewing like the ones do with the 4 corner legs.

I'll get as check in the mail as soon as I hear the correct dates. We are going to the place in Astoria/Warrenton, right? Feathers