Old 08-06-2011, 10:47 PM
luvTooQuilt

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

OK so I try to use all my fabric. I hate tossing anything away. I even found a way to utilize my selvages ( that story for another post.. lol. ) Well first off let me start by saying thanks hubby for my birthday gift from 3 yrs ago.. My accuquilt go.. I love it, i can make use of the smallest scraps and in this case 2 inches.. So ive been cutting up my scraps and saving them for I guess a rainy day.. Ive been in the mood to sew but I wanted a no brainer. And what better no brainer thing to do than sew itty bitty 2 inch pieces together.. !!!!

and heres what I got so far..I love the 'uglies' and boy do I ever have some really 'uglies'.. But I think it gives it that much more of a charm.. Ive always said I wanted to make an 'Ugly Quilt'.. and who knows this may just be that ugly quilt Ive been talkin about.. lol... But, Ive got so many ideas what to do with these squares but you'll have to check back to see my final decision..

Happy Quilting everyone!!

my sqaures....
[ATTACH=CONFIG]237676[/ATTACH]

sew two, then four, then eight...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]237677[/ATTACH]

and this is what If got so far...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]237678[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-237670.jpe   attachment-237671.jpe   attachment-237672.jpe