View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 05:27 AM
Phannie1

Originally Posted by Phannie1
I really like to see where you are from. I like to read where you are living or quilting from. My dad was in the Air Force so I have lived in a lot of different states and locations in those states. I love see folks from Minot, ND down to Florida. I live in Bermuda, west to Oklahoma. Dad was from Arkansas, he called it home- so do I but I never lived there. That is where Grandma and Grandpa lived and we spent many a happy time on the farm in Newark off of county rd 69. Momma's parents lived in Dexter, MO. That is where we ran all over town with the cousins. I love writing to folks all over who love quilting. I do not have any close friends whom like to quilt. Thanks for being here.

When I started this it was just to see where you are from. I did not tell every where I have been. Again dad was in the Air Force, so I was born in Panama City, FL. Moved to South Texas, then Detroit, MI then Bermuda Island. Then to Oklahoma City, Kansas City, MO. then to Minot, ND then to Forsith, Mo, Springfield (small towns around was Fair Grove, Republic and Ozark.) Then to Chattanooga, TN then to Indianapolis, then to Raliegh and Durham NC the married and back to Chattanooga for 30 years then down to Coastal Georgia. Hinesville (Fort Stewart-Home of the Army's 3rd Bridgad) Jesup and now Beautiful Brunswick, down on the Coast. was that enough? We are still looking at moving when retiring. Husband is from Pittsburgh, PA and went to school in WV. Loves his Mountains. I like warm winters.