View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 12:12 PM
Shemjo

Before I got home from work yesterday afternoon, a fast moving violent storm went through and left leaves where they should not be! I drove into my driveway and looked up and saw leaves, lots of them on the top of the peak of my house! I have a really steep roof on a story and a hald house built in 1904 with an extra room on the back. The old black walnut tree that took over the house used to reside in the far opposite corner about 15 feet from the house. It is now on top of the addition and peeking over the roof! It knocked bricks off the rear chimney and made it difficult to use the back door. I have cleared it away so my dogs and I can use the back door and now I am waiting for call backs from tree people. There was lots worse damage in the area, and I am not critical. Still have power and just 4 little holes in the fascia in the back. I live alone with my critters, so I get to do all the clean up and........ :?
Didn't have time to post pictures earlier today where I have wireless connections so will post them tomorrow. Just another big mess to keep me away from my quilting.