Old 08-07-2011, 03:43 PM
Lostn51
Banned

Hey kids the boss is back in the shop for a minute to check up on things. I have been really sick from this Chemo/Radiation therapy I am doing for this blood disorder thing but at least I am able to sit up and move around a bit. I tell you what I will be so glad to be over with it and it just started...... :roll: But they said it is a 3 part treatment and I will be going in for round two week after next. I did get another industrial W&G machine since I sold my last one a few weeks ago to a lady in Dyersburg. It is a lot nicer and a little newer looking but I need to see if I can get a belt for it and get it to running again. Yes I think this one will remain electrified. :shock: Yep I think I have lost my mind but I want to be able to set this up to where I can put my block strips together really fast! and if I decide to do a stitch in the ditch type of quilting I can do that in a hurry also, to the tune of 4000 stitches a minute. :mrgreen:

But here are a few photos of the rascal....
Attached Thumbnails attachment-238071.jpe   attachment-238072.jpe   attachment-238073.jpe