View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 05:57 PM
b.zang

Originally Posted by rein
This is my first try at the hop too - and dial-up is EVER so slow! Especially when we keep getting thunder storms and I have to shut off the machine.
I have only had about 4 shops where I could not find the bunny - but am no where near to 130 shops and am getting discouraged!
It IS discouragingly slow, especially on those shops that load like 130 pictures of fabric before the page is loaded. Not that I don't like looking at fabric, but like it in manageable chunks.

I always spend time reading the home page. Often there is a clue there that cuts down on a lot of waiting for pages to load. If no clue, try the newsletter. If you're still looking, start going through the categories but don't go farther than one click away from the home page. Once that system is exhausted, well, it's just sheer perseverence and looking.

I have only done this a couple of times, and remember the first time I found something like 12 bunnies. April was my first "all found" and I used the same system Terri already suggested.