Old 08-07-2011, 10:59 PM
SewExtremeSeams

I love the table top on your industrial. Man, 4000 spm is flyin' down the highway!

Hope you feel better soon. Will be praying for you.

Originally Posted by Lostn51
Hey kids the boss is back in the shop for a minute to check up on things. I have been really sick from this Chemo/Radiation therapy I am doing for this blood disorder thing but at least I am able to sit up and move around a bit. I tell you what I will be so glad to be over with it and it just started...... :roll: But they said it is a 3 part treatment and I will be going in for round two week after next. I did get another industrial W&G machine since I sold my last one a few weeks ago to a lady in Dyersburg. It is a lot nicer and a little newer looking but I need to see if I can get a belt for it and get it to running again. Yes I think this one will remain electrified. :shock: Yep I think I have lost my mind but I want to be able to set this up to where I can put my block strips together really fast! and if I decide to do a stitch in the ditch type of quilting I can do that in a hurry also, to the tune of 4000 stitches a minute. :mrgreen:

But here are a few photos of the rascal....
:-D