View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 03:44 AM
grann of 6

Originally Posted by gale
Originally Posted by Ramona Byrd
I have had my migraines more or less under control for a lot of years, but even today I can not linger in the soap/cleanser/bleach/candle areas of grocery stores. I can smell it as soon as I walk in a few feet, so I know what I want and go straight to it and then leave.
I have the same problem with the soap/detergent aisles AND I can't go in the aisle with the rubbermaid and sterilite storage. The plastic smell gives me a headache or sometimes a migraine every time. I have to literally hold my breath when we walk past those aisles.
Gale, I am subject to migraines too. My husband was a smoker for a number of years, but not in the house. All I had to do was open the coat closet and I would go into a coughing fit. I also do not go to malls because of the perfume aisles. I can't go into carpet stores or bed stores because of the chemical smells. I would be very upset if I bought something and unknowingly got cat hair or smoke smell on it. I would not want to be responsible for someone having an asthma attack or worse. My dogs are not allowed in my sewing rooms. I am so sensitive that I have looked at handmade items at craft shows and could smell smoke on them. I even smelled smoke on a quilt at the Lancaster Quilt show; my DDIL couldn't smell it. Anyhow, off the subject. If you decide to sell your items, put a disclosure in the packaging.