View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 03:57 AM
grann of 6

Originally Posted by ejpkam
I have supported my local fabric shop from the very get-go when the owner did not have much at all lol but I kept really wanted our town to have a fabric store so I kept going and told my friends about it and now the fabric store is flourishing and doing really well. The other day when I was in there I noticed she had a quite a few craft and quilting books but being the cheapo I am I do not buy books full price lol. While she was cutting my fabric I purchased she said I do not usually do this but I am going to give u my website that I order my quilting books from and I am able to mark them up at least 50%! So I here is the link ladies
http://www.edwardrhamilton.com/

keep in mind that ordering is differ to keep costs low from what I understand u can either request a catalog or browse through what they have and print off the order form and mail the order form and check, this help keeps costs low. I have not yet ordered but the shop owner has multiple times and said the shipping is $3.50 regardless of how much u order.
I have gotten lots of books from Edward R. Hamilton and the prices are great. They DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS. That is one reason why they can keep their costs low. They will only accept checks. You can browse the website but as you say you CAN NOT ORDER directly from the website. Their selection is quite limited on quilting and craft books. They buy overstocks.