View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 06:17 AM
GlitzyMe

Please let me breathe! Not only do I have allergies but I live with asthma. Happiness is not having an asthma attack.

My BIL smokes and everything my sister sends me just reeks of smoke. Anything fabric goes immediately into the washer with a healthy dose of vinegar. I open the boxes outside and have to wash my hands immediately. I put anything paper in a rubber tote with a box of baking soda and leave it for days. She does not smoke but lives in it so she can't distinguish the difference.

Fragrances........ugh! How many times I've been 'trapped' with someone who adores their perfume too much! We went to a Neil Diamond concert - spent over $200.00 for tickets only to have seats directly behind some young career gals who reeked of perfume. I was miserable - spent the entire evening holding a paper in front of my mouth and nose.

I received a summons for jury duty recently and when I sent the response in I checked off the 'special considerations' box and asked to be seated away from anyone wearing fragrance.

Yes, those are my animals in the avatar.....Brad takes them outside every single morning and brushes, then vacuums them. They have been trained that the floor is theirs, the furniture is mine.