View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 08:28 AM
grannyoquilting

My DGD did very well at the fair with her quilts. I posted her picture with the quilts her when she got them pieced and then when she finished them up. She entered them and was told they had changed a few things with entries this year. Had to preregister what you were bringing in the fiber arts. So for the 4-H division she would not be eligiable for Grand or Reserve. To bad no one told her. So they entered them in the 4-H division and open class. She got a purple on her ribbon quilt and a blue on her horse quilt. Then in the open class she got a blue and second place for her horse quilt and a blue with 1st place and over all Reserve Champion. So she did very well I would say. I am so proud of her and thank all of you who have commented on her quilts.
P.S. She won every class she went in yesterday in the open horse show. Even beating her Mom for Grand Champion. What a feather in her hat!!!!

She loves this horse quilt on her bed. And look at the ribbons!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]238386[/ATTACH]

Her blue ribbon and second place!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]238387[/ATTACH]

Ribbon quilt with her at the lake.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]238388[/ATTACH]

Her new ribbons on Ribbon quilt.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]238389[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-238380.jpe   attachment-238381.jpe   attachment-238382.jpe   attachment-238383.jpe