View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 10:29 AM
Mary M

Ramona, you say it so well!! So many people think I too should be looking for another man since my hubby died for they can't seem to understand that this time in life is so freeing and we don't need a man to lean on. You go gal!!!!

Originally Posted by Ramona Byrd
I'll be 78 next month, and again I'm asking my kids for either a new Anti virus protection for my computer, a new Glock, or sky diving treat. Or maybe a hot air balloon ride. But most of the time my wildest actions are either trying to cut down that @%$^& Albizzia tree and it's decendenats, or going hiking in Yosemite Valley just a few miles by myself. Since my DH's been gone for over 4 years, friends and family have introduced me to several men...they have all been feeble old coots who can't keep up with me. They all seem to want one of two things. A 22 year old blonde bimbo on one arm, or else they want a life long nurse maid and I could look like I wore a mop on my head and pasted on Mr. Potato head features for all the attention they pay me...

I'm liking my life up to now, and hope it doesn't change that much. Got too much fabric that needs cutting apart and sewed back together and I want to paint the kitchen and.....