Old 08-08-2011, 10:49 PM
vintagemotif

Originally Posted by BoJangles
Originally Posted by BoJangles

My Eldredge Two Spools that has a nice cabinet, attachments, manual, - complete - posted here on page 1169 and the photo shop page 9, I paid $90. For the National Two Spool, just the machine, warranty, manual, attachments, and some very old letters between the owner and National, I paid $65.

Nancy
Monica, and anyone else with a Two Spools - did you know it drops its feed dogs? Geeze, I was reading the manual because I am still not good at inserting the spool, playing with my National, (which sews perfectly) and I read that you loosen some screws under the feed dogs to drop them or just change the depth! Isn't that cool Monica!!!! I am really stoked over this one! Now I have two treadles I can FMQ with!

Nancy
Nancy, I do remember reading this. I have been so happy just using my machines for piecing that I haven't even given it a thought. But now that you mention this, I pulled out my manual and read the directions. This seems simple to do that I will have to give it a try. Eeks another project on my to do list.