Old 08-09-2011, 01:59 AM
Annya

Originally Posted by Yvonne
I made this quilt top sometime in 2006. I posted it here shortly after I joined in 2007. http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-435-1.htm
I finally decided the top had "aged" enough to be ready to quilt. I machine quilted overlapping waves across from side to side. The quilting really doesn't show much on the front and it's an interesting pattern on the back. The back is red on red and the quilting won't photograph well enough to post. Just use your imagination.
The pattern is

Big Blossom Trio by Diane Weber ... Sew Biz
Published by Make It Easy sewing & crafts.
A Quilt Woman.com Company

As I said earlier - it's an older pattern - 5 years, at least, since I purchased it.

We lost our cat, Kimchee, about a year and a half ago. He was about 17 years old. We decided it was time to find a new baby. So here's Miss Gracie Ella! Our house is much "bouncier" now!
What a cute kitten. I did the same as you (my cat was 171/2 too), because every time I was on here I saw all your lovely cats and I was jealous so decided to get another kitten. She is a pain in the back/neck literally. She climbs up my back onto me shoulder every time I am near the sink or the wood stove. Her claws are VERY SHARP. It will take 2 of us to clip them when we get the time to do it. so DON'T let her crawl up your back.