View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 03:42 PM
sandiphi

reneebobby-Yes I like those tongue and groove knotty pine boards too. I live in a post and beam house so those boards are fitting. They were installed already when we bought the house.

jeannie-No I don't use that machine, it is a treadle machine. I just like it for the look. I have another old one upstairs in the main house.

Joyce-The staircase is the way up to the main house. My room, from the staircase when you first enter the room is 9 feet wide, then once you pass the fabric it goes to 22 feet wide, then it is 20 feet long.

JoanneS-Yes I love those fabric sheet organizers. I ended up buying 400 sheets and used all but 10. I am going shopping this weekend, so I will probably use them up this weekend. :) Those mats definitely help me. They are the puzzle pieces that you see in kids rooms or exercise rooms. I bought them at Walmart. I have a bone spur in my left heal, so when I wear my Clark clogs and stand on those mats, my heal doesn't hurt.

wraez-I was going to use cardboard sleeves, but with being in the basement I didn't want them to get bent from moisture, even though I use a dehumidifier, I didn't want to take the chance. But I don't see why it wouldn't work.