Thread: I -pads
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 06:09 AM
ontheriver

Go to the Apps store and download the Kindle app. It is free. Then go on it to theKindle store and choose ebooks from menu along the top if it doesn't load first. On the right hand side you will see a list - 100 top sellers, there is a tab right next to it that says free books. Click on it and it will bring up a lot of books. If you like romances there are many. OR -- look in list on left side for free collections, go there and you will see limited time promotional offers. Most of those are free. There is also another app called IBooks that downloads for free and you can go in the store and search for free books. Hope this helps. PM me if need more info. I download free books all the time for myself and my mom. Great thing about Kindle app. Bought Kindle for my mom and set it up with my information so now when I download a book on my IPad I can also put it on her Kindle and if it is a paid book I only have to pay once. right now in promotional offers there is a Home Crafting Mystery called Lye in Wait for free.