Thread: My WIP list
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 07:06 PM
AkAngel

O.k. here is my list as much of it as I can think of right now anyway, I'm sure there is a few more:

WIP's
1) Kool Kats quilt for my sil's bday in August (this one I'm working on presently) Need to have this to the quilter by the 1st of July. Blocks are done need to get top together next.
2)Broken Dish blocks for rr border that needs to be mailed by July 15th (also a current project).
3) the only other project that I have that has a deadline on it is a wedding gift for my niece who is getting married in Nov. I haven't decided if I'm going to quilt a wall hanging and table runner for her or crochet a table clothe for her.
4) Actually I never did make anything yet for youngest son and bride that got married last Aug. against our wishes. Guess I should get busy on that its not going to change now....lol, just don't know what to make, I'm afraid they will not take care of it

UFO's
1) BOM from ALONG time ago (this was shortly after I started quiltin so who knows if I'll even be able to get the blocks together by the time I get back to it.
2)Mend a couple seams on Stack n Whack and get it to the quilter
3) Finish an applique piece from a class
4)Railfence variation quilt, unofficial goal to have it done by winter so can be used for our bed.
5) Another BOM that I started in a class and dropped I have no idea why I started this one, but will get back to it eventually or at least finish putting together the blocks that are cut out.

Future Goals and Projects
1) Tote class in July
2) Pioneer BOM
3)Hunter Star
4) learn to hand piece
5) learn to hand quilt
6) Learn the quilt as you go or Cotton Theory method