View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 07:45 AM
lynnsim

I've recently done some trades here (also have been buying). I've not had any bad experiences, just wanted to pass along an observation. Have you noticed that sometimes our IDs do not match our real names? It has taken me a while sometimes to figure out who the trade came from or even who I had bought from? Please, please add your ID to the package somewhere.
Also, I have an example. Yesterday, I rec'd several trades. I do keep a list on my computer so I was able to match up. However, I rec'd an extra envelope from gollytwo. The reason I know this is she sent a note from the info. We didn't trade; she just sent me the I Spy squares for my two DGD's quilts as a PIF. Wasn't that wonderful of her? But it was even better that she sent that note.
I do hope that when anyone receives my package, they can figure out who I am. I try to send a card that says lynnsim. However, my ID is close to my name, lol.
I know it's bad that I have rec'd fabric from sales that I can't figure out; you think I bought too much, lol.
Seriously, I love this Forum. But it is so large that I get confused easily.