Old 08-09-2011, 08:44 AM
Charlee

Originally Posted by BZ quilting
Originally Posted by Charlee
Originally Posted by Kathie S.
Do you guys and gals know how special each and every one of your are. I just had someone PM me about some needles for my new Davis sewing machine. When I have needed some parts or attatchments you are there as well as any information that I need. All of you go that extra mile for everyone with information and parts. There is no way that I can say thank you to each and every one of you so I am doing this as a group effort. THANK YOU to each and everyone of you. :thumbup: Kathie S.
Isn't this bunch the greatest? I just bought some 20x1 needles on ebay for Mamie (New Florence)...they aren't cheap, but I *really* want to USE this machine!
Did you get more than you need? I have been looking and looking for some for my Minnesota and have not been able to find them. I only have one needle and am so afraid of breaking it. If you do have a couple extra I would love to buy them.

Thanks
Bev
Bev, I was only able to get six needles, BUT!! I am going to go see the local SM "repair" guy (in quotes because his talents are questionable!!) and if I'm not mistaken, he's got a box or two in the back room...if he does, do you want me to get you some?