Old 08-09-2011, 10:12 AM
Lv2sew2011

Originally Posted by nsmith529
My mom is currently working on getting SSI for her back problems as well. She can't sit or stand or walk for long either. She has been denied twice for her claims and is now in works with a lawyer to get hers. My aunt is the same, being denied twice and now has a lawyer helping out as well. Mines a bit different because I was injured in the military so I get disability though them, so it was a bit easier. But good luck on yours.
Yeah, the Goverment wants to take it from us but they don't want to give it back. I wish your mom and Aunt get the help they need, it took my Dad and Mom a long time to get there's too, fun thing about it they have to pay you from the time you started the process when you win, and I love lump sums...LOL But struggling now. I wouldn't wish back pain on anyone that's for sure, so so miserable, and such a life change when you are use to getting out and doing out door things...Hubby was in the military too and recieved 60% disablility. Well enough on the crappy stuff and on with the fun stuff sewing...LOL