View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 05:29 AM
Mousie
Power Poster

Originally Posted by k3n
*thinking aloud* hmmm, maybe I could stand C on BW's shoulders and put a long dress over them, look like one tall woman instead of two short a...ses! Or BW on C's shoulders? Let's try both ways, see what works! I think C needs to stand on SOMEONE'S shoulders to reach those high shelves in her sewing cave! LOL
hmmm, I like the 'idea' of being on top, cause of my fibromyalgia, but skeered of heights :roll:
B, how much you weigh, short stuff?...hee hee hee...thinking, she ain't quite 5'2...which makes me tall in a short world :mrgreen:
I got my butt pinching thingy, for those high shelves, and a four foot metal umm, yard stick...it's a carpenters tool...got several of those...love 'em, and they're cheaper than some s. notions!
T squares, angles, screwdrivers...yup, like raiding the men's tool dept. for 'finds'! C clamps and those umm, Terri, you use them, ....what do we call those black clamps with the silver folding thingies on them?...besides that! :roll:
Hey, I can't be on bottom, in this dress...too hot, and, I can't see where I'm going...think I'm gonna trust B to do the driving?
How about a horse suit, and i'll be the front end...heee hee hee...B, that makes you the horses, patoot!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: