Old 08-10-2011, 06:45 AM
olebat

Billy, Yeah You! For a multitude of reasons. First off, you must be feeling better for this round. The motivation will hasten your healing. • you're branching into new "terror"tory. Some of these things intimidate me. Those young things can operate technology. I'm still at the point where I want to get up and turn a knob to change the channel or volume on a TV. I have difficulty operating a simple flip phone. I admire those of you who can open their doors, metaphorically speaking, using the technology out there. What you've done so far looks good. I'll be following. • For "moving" to such a romantic location.

• Suggestions? Well, keep a good sense of humor sprinkled in your comments. When writers block attacks, should that ever happen, just look out of your window, or on the floor. Whatever you see will "remind" you of something that happened years ago . . . happened to me on a regular basis, as I wrote about a memory, my thoughts would melt into a current day situation and the past was crumpled and tossed. That was on a typewriter - remember those? I envision a wonderful resource site with lots of pretty pictures.

This is like being around for the birth of a baby, and waiting for the first words, walking, and developing. It's exciting for me to see you Blog.