View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 07:36 AM
Kristin in ME

Quilting has been an on again, off again activity for me over the last 15 years. Since I first began quilting, I've gotten married, moved four times, added 6 (going on 7) children to the family, etc., etc., etc. So I've really only completed several quilts, though I have others at various stages of completion.

A few years ago, while my quilting was in an "off again" phase (meaning all boxed up somewhere inaccessable and babies were keeping me busy enough, anyway), I went to a yard sale and paid next to nothing for a wooden quilting frame, in really nice condition. I don't remember exactly what I paid for it but I know it was under $20. It got stashed in the attic.

Today I decided to dig it out and get it ready to put it to good use. It didn't come with an instruction manual for assembly but I looked up the company on-line, figured out what kind it is (a Grace Company EZ3 New Millenium), and thankfully found the assembly instructions on-line.

So, that's what I'm working on right now! So excited that I'll be able to get my current quilt set up so I can work on it whenever I get a spare minute, instead of having to make a big project of it! Yay! : )