Old 08-10-2011, 09:58 AM
QuilterMomma

Originally Posted by shnnn
Originally Posted by QuilterMomma
Mailed my partner's block this month. Got it done last night. Not sure if she will like it. If not will try again.

Everyone is having such fun here, I feel left out, but can't committ because of life. What a drag. Getting other things done though. It would help if I did not cut the blocks wrong. Might have to rethink this 4:00 a.m. get up time. Maybe do something else when I wake up first. Would sleep if my body would let me. LOL. The blocks are looking so fabulous, that must be why I feel left out, you all do such nice work.
NO SEWING BEFORE COFFEE!! I made that mistake a few weeks ago. Got up at 4 am, all I had left to do on my big quilt was the binding.... spent 10 minutes sewing.... and after getting a cup of coffee, the next 2 hours ripping....
No need to worry about that, I had already had a cup of coffee and a few more minutes to wake up. This morning I got up, made the coffee, started sewing, then pressed, had that cup of coffee, then began to piece some more, and whala, the whole doll quilt got done and quilted all before 6:30 a.m. and made it to work 20 minutes early. Now to do the binding, yuk!! It is that hand sewing thing we all discussed here before. Not my favorite job, but has to be done. Note, I did not do any cutting. Will save that for a more focused time.