Old 11-24-2007, 09:48 PM
DebJ

My red hat quilt top turned out really pretty, I am very happy with it. My sister Judy said she thought my sister Joan will love it. :-) Well now I quilting it starting in the center & so forth. It was sandwiched at quilt group with the help of some of the other ladies. :? All seemed fine. The quilting started out okay but then I quickly start having trouble with it bunching, puckers uneveness you name it and it seems to be some areas are "Okay". Makes me almost wish I'd never designed/created it. Wish I'd be able to long arm quilt but I had wanted to quilt each block acording to the design of the block, perhaps that is the problem. Maybe I should have just had a single all over design but it wasn't what I had pictured in my head but then this isn't either. :cry: I don't even know if I will let my quilting pals see it when I finished. I don't think I want too my self, soooo ready to be DONE with it. :cry: If I post a pic it will just be blurry my camera isn't cooperating these days. :oops: That is another problem to deal with. And we a skipping Christmas this year, too.