View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 01:47 PM
Flying_V_Goddess

Try to find places that do a monthly sale or have a rewards system. Like...The Olive Juice Quilt Shop in La Crosse, WI has "Bag Lady Day" where on the first Thursday of every month any fabric you put into one of their reuseable bags is 20% off....that $12 fabric becomes $9.60 a yard. :D Heart to Hands in Neillsville, WI has a rewards system you can sign up for. Buy so much and you get a discount on your next purchase...something like that. I haven't actually bought enough yet to get the "reward" so I forgot what it actually is (Joe takes me if I have a dentist appointment). lol. A couple months ago they had a fat quarter sale where for every x-amount of fat quarters you bought they gave you one for free. Missouri Star Quilt Co. has a rewards system on their website. You get points for just about every purchase and you can use those points to get a discount on a future purchase (technically if you had enough points you could get something for free). Plus, they also have their Daily Deal.