View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 02:35 PM
meemersmom

Originally Posted by Ripped on Scotch
I know I'm a procrastinator! and I did start a quilt for a friends wedding but I don't think she will like it anymore. So I'm back to the drawing board, and looking for some ideas. The wedding is in less then 3 weeks. Anyone have a quick pattern that I can whip up? I was looking online, really like the Delectable Inspirations from AllpeopleQuilt.com & an Irish chain but anything quick that you can think of would help me out! thanks!
Here's an idea that could also buy you a little time. If they're having a reception after the ceremony, how about you make a quilt up out of a simple signature blocks (quilterscache.com would be a huge help) and then have all the guests sign them or write some well wishes for the happy couple. Then you can take it home with you afterwards, heat set the writing, and then quilt it? It would be a lasting memory of their special day.

Self-serving motive to give you some time...I think it would be great of you to respond to post http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-142025-1.htm I am dying to know the story behind your QB ID!! LOL!!