Old 08-11-2011, 08:52 AM
quilt addict

The dilemma that I have two nights to figure out. My guild is having a sew-in to make cuddle quilts for women's shelter on Saturday. I'm not sure which sewing machine to take.

The easy answer would be to take my original FW, a known entity. But I could get one of the new FWs serviced and cleaned up in the next couple of evenings.

Or I can take my vintage ARCO that fits into my Sew Easy table and has a walking foot so I could be a machine quilter of the group (Straight lines only so far). This is the only machine I had before this shop opened.

Or should I grab one of my other machines and try to get one of my other "portable" singers out and cleaned up and running. I will have to check the electrical cords on them and find one that is safe. Don't think I could get it rewired in time.

Maybe this is motivation enough to get a machine cleaned and running.

See what this addiction leads to! Oh the choices.

Billy, you could stay for a month or more. I have plenty of machines to work on when you are feeling better. Maybe some nice SoCal weather and ocean breezes will help the healing process. The pups and Val are welcome also. :lol: