View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 02:56 PM
moonwork42029

Originally Posted by scollard
Good morning! It's been a long, long time since I've posted. I apologize ... life just isn't cooperating this summer. Now that things are calming down, I'll start mailing everyone's blocks back in the next couple of days -- it was a thrill to receive each person's F8 as it came in the mail. I actually got my F8s in the mail yesterday. (I promise to do better next time!) You should receive them by early next week. My fabric is a gray and black batik. Please use batiks with this but any colors that you want to use. Have a ball with the colors -- I'm hoping for a scrappy, Amish, batiky looking quilt when it's all done. ;-) Thank you again. Even though I haven't been able to participate as I'd planned, this has been a lot of fun! Cindy
Glad you're back too....life has a bad habit of messing with our quilting plans, but hey, life is so much better than the alternative. Your cut size shouldn't bother anyone as several did the same thing that you did ...even got a couple of 10 x 10's to work with so don't fret about that.

You can put me to next to last also if you need to...it will be a month or so before I get to all my assembly projects.

Have fun and take a breath now and then. (you too Quiltermomma :))