Old 06-07-2009, 05:36 AM
sandpat
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
At this moment in time I am working on Patti´s (Sandpat) and have just put on the 5th border and am busy working on it now (with an elephant tusk) no its a joke. Thats due to go out on the 5th July

I posted Tisha´s to Terri on the 4th May and to date seems like Terri is still waiting. I did put a certificate on it at the post office so its just snail mail, have known things to take a month but this is getting worrying for me.

Tisha, you know I had a problem with my machine when I had yours so it went out without the 2nd border I promised, I am so sorry and I do apologise. however if it ends up one border short then I ask the person who has it to send it back to me okay. Jstitch didn´t put a border on and just sent it to me.
I'm sooo excited that you are soo busy on my top Elle!!! Any sneaky peakies for me????

I'm a little worried about Tisha's top...that i taking a LONG time! Is there a way to trace it? Have the others really taken this long?? You know if Tisha doesn't have specific plans for it...maybe Terri can add an extra border..(didn't you like how I volunteered her to do that??) Well...she will already have it :wink: