View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 10:24 PM
JanTx

I'm nowhere near the level of 100's of UFO's, but to manage my stashlette I bag them as kits (you could do the first 10 or so you come to) then prioritize those. Are there deadlines involved? Is there one you've just been waiting to do? On my table I have a wooden crate with baggies sitting upright. They are in the order I think I should do them. Pretty often another project will cut in line, but at least it makes me think I'm organized! Those that have no deadline or that have simply not made it to the top of the list are in tubs and are more out of sight. When the crate starts getting empty (hey! It happens!) I pull out a few from the tubs and put them in line in the crate. Works for me!

A little grandson is coming tomorrow. He needs a sleep mat cover for pre-school. I have finally reached the point where I have laid out several for him to choose from - cowboys, bugs, fish, animals - and won't have to run to the store to do this little project. That's FUN! :)

Have fun, fun, fun! My LQS had it's first retreat in July. It was so successful the shop owner has already booked the same location for retreats in January and July 2012. Maybe I'll eventually get to go to one of those!