View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 01:20 AM
Linda Rotz Miller Quilts and Quilt Tops

Linda Rotz Miller Quilts and Quilt Tops's Avatar

This one is a double pinwheel, using a stacked fabric for half of the pinwheel blades and set with a single Irish Chain block. Some questions have come up about design....a hard topic. I decided to put these two blocks together for this quilt but I'm sure that somewhere, sometime in the history of quilting, someone else has used these two blocks together. So, is it my design....I have no idea. Do I mind if someone else decides to use a double pinwheel and a single irish chain....no!! Do I think they're copying my work when they do that....no!

Also, a couple of people have asked that I not post pictures individually because it makes it hard for them on their unread topics list. The reason I don't post three at a time is because I really enjoy seeing how many people look at a particular quilt top. I was going to stop posting except for one a day, but I really am having fun putting my pictures on and a lot of people seem to be getting ideas for settings. If that's horribly wrong, let me know :)
Attached Thumbnails attachment-240412.jpe