Old 08-12-2011, 09:13 AM
Morningcoffeegal

Beautiful!!!!!!!! I am awe struck! Love It!

Originally Posted by rfbrazell
I have only made one quilt for me, of course it was an oriental quilt. I really loved it. It was my first attempt at doing a quilt with out a pattern. It tuned out awesome. So my wife and I were at a quiters friend house ( The husband makes all my templates in acrylic when I need them...he's awsome. ) So several months ago I showed loretta the quilt and she went wild. She is alot like Dotty, and is a quilting machine, she can do a intricate quilt in a weekend, Really she can. A couple of months later we were having coffee and she was showing me one of her quilts and it was awesome. She thanks, but all its gonna do is sit in my closet and no one can enjoy it. She was right, i keep hearing what she said in my heart, and finally I gave in and took my quilt and gave it to them. She wouldn't take it at first and then I said, all it's gonna do is sit in my closet and gather dust. She cried and I'll laughed. I said to her do you know much you have made me happy. the end of this story is that I went right and bought 2 more geshia panels. LOL
R
Originally Posted by cjr
Robert, those hearts are gorgous. Do you ever do anything just for you. You are far to generous. Thank you Thank you.