Old 08-12-2011, 09:34 AM
jaciqltznok
Banned

my favorite place to shop for items I use in the sewing room has to be STAPLES....especially this month...Aug is back to school month and every Sunday you can find me at the front door of Staples waiting to get in on the PENNY buys. There are also quarter and dollar buys as well.

be sure to check out your local ad and see what all they have coming up THIS Sunday...the little page marker flags for $.50 are great for those magazine projects..or even tagging your blocks for setting! The pencil boxes are the BOMB for storing rotary cutters, exacto knives, or Pigma markers, gel pens, you name it..just write on the outside with a sharpie or get a enough you can color code with them..you know..pink for pens, red for rotary...and who couldn't use some extra washable glue sticks??? Filler paper for a PENNY...printer paper for $.50....

yes, there are often rebates you have to do online, but it is really worth it...last week staples sent me $63.00 back from rebates...

This week, they emailed a coupon to get FREE labels made. Seriously, I got 300 custom designed address labels made for FREE! I also bought 6 spiral notebooks for a penny each and 4 of the 1" vinyl ring binders for $.25 each...all that for under $2.00!

join their email list you won't be sorry!

http://weeklyad.staples.com/staples/...nav%20&icid=HP:HP:WEKLY_AD:WEKLY_:NULL::