Old 11-26-2007, 07:07 AM
vicki reno

I am a perfectionist and it seems that I am dissatisfied with every project that I do. I have learned over the years (lots of them) that I am the only perfectionist in my circle of family and friends. No one seems to otice things that look postively glaring to me. Like a lot of others, I have been tempted to fling it across the room or stomp on it or watever. But I find for me, that just setting it aside for a while works just as well as pitching a fit. If you are dissatisfied now, you perhaps will not be encouraged to take it slowly and think that it will be okay in the end. So walk away from it, go have some chocolate, go outside, go shoping, whatever is possible to take your mind off of it even if its just for a little while. Then go back to it. You'll be gald you did. You'll be more relaxed and if you indulge in even a little chocolate, you will fell like you could take on the whole world and still come out on top. Thats my ten cents worth--it was too long to be anickels worth :lol: