View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 04:40 PM
Airwick156

I received my secret pal package today from Great Aunt Jacqui. I loved everything that she sent me and I was definately surprised. My camera isnt cooperating again so I will at least list everything that she sent me..Oh...but first I want to say she wrote a 4 page letter to me to boot and then rolled it up inside a strip of purple fabric. I thought that was the coolest surprise...oh and at the top of the letter it says SURPRISE!!! Now that made me smile and the letter made me tear up a bit as she sent me her Aunts white duck salt and pepper shaker set. And she told me a little bit about herself which was so wonderful. Thank you Aunt Jaqui so very much. Here is a list of what all she sent...she sent me 2 patterns. One is for a Colorado Wedding Quilt which looks alot like a double wedding ring but the corners are a bit different. The second pattern is Stars in the pine by Sue Harlan. That is also a really nice looking quilt. There was a package of harbor freight blades....oh how I love getting those. :) A lint roller, a little photo album, a package of old fashion black licorice candy (taking all my strength not to open that package right now LOL) She sent me 2 sets of little tiny crochet bells with little bells inside to wear as a pin or an ornament, might do both :) A reiendeer panel for a door hanger I will definately make, 2 bags of little doggie treats that I swear my dogs knew were in that package because they came a running their tails wagging and their noses sniffing. There was a couple peices of fabric, and a yankee candle that has the scent of Sun and Sand, can't wait to light that candle. And as I told Aunt Jacqui in a PM, my grandma used to give me little votive candles every once in a while and she would tell me that when I light the candle that it would connect her heart and mine when she was alive or in spirit. And now, I will remember Jacqui when I light it. :) I hope I didn't forget anything, if I did I am sorry. But I don't think I forgot anything. Thank you again so much Aunt Jacqui. God Bless you.