View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 06:48 PM
michelled

I saw a topic asking `how many hours` and I thought: hmm, let`s see. DD is anemic and I`m taking care of her gorgeous 6 week-old ... my GD!! (had her here all 5 days this week while DD slept and de-stressed) and ... we`re moving next week (18 years in this house) and packing and de-cluttering and then DD & her hubby move the following week (doesn`t take a genius to figure out who`s going to be doing a lot of that move).

But about the original question .. how many hours a day ... well I had my hand on my sewing maching today !!! ... to put the cover on and get it with all the other stuff ready to move ... so ... maybe 1 minute ...

And in May I broke my wrist and only a few days after the cast came off in June, DD had her baby and then there was the finalizing of the sale of our house and our purchase of a townhouse that will mean less work (ha! I can only hope) ... and I`m newly retired (June) and I had this dream of sitting in a real sewing room and creating beautiful things but I think that`s a bit farther down the road than I thought.