View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 11:28 PM
Gramof6

I would sell our home and buy a pc of land. Build us a home and our parents ea a modest home so we could look after them.

Send ea of our kids and their spouses to a financial school of some sort. 3 of 4 spend way too much on credit and need some lessons! They refuse to listen to DH & I. Shoot we are just silly parents! LOL

Help the grands with education funds yet I would not fund their entire education.

Send our kids and their families on nice vacations every year. Not outlandish trips but places where they would have family time and bonding time. Simple, laid back places.

Help with the cost of utilties and food for the needy. Mainly Seniors & single parents with children.

Help with orphanges and Shelters for battered women.
Other than these things, I would not really change my lifestyle. We live a modest, simple life and love it. I want for little and need even less. I am really learning this more and more. I am so happy to get up every day and do what I can do and appreciate what we do have. This is a neat topic. OHHHHHHHH first I would have to buy a lottery ticket. LOL I've never bought one! LOL