View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 11:34 AM
probles

I work on multiple projects at a time. While I am in piecing mode, I set others aside. Sometimes all I want to do is quilt. Then I bring out the quilt tops that need quilting. After they are quilted, I am pretty good about getting binding on them right away.

I love working on these. I love finishing them. But sometimes when I am finished I almost feel a depression about them. Quilting is like reading a book in that you get engrossed in the subject matter and character of it. Then when it is done you realize you will not have it to work on any longer. That is why I have to hold on to my quilts for a few months before giving them away. I am just not ready to say goodbye.

I pieced and quilted each of these myself. On the larger ones I quilt them on my daughters long arm machine. Thank goodness she has it for me to use or my quilts would never get quilted.

Jacobean Arbor fabric from Timeless Treasures. Purchased the fabric about 3 years ago.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]241198[/ATTACH]

Called loveable Rabbits. It is just a small wall hanging.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]241199[/ATTACH]

Sixties Reminder. I call it that because of the flowers and polka dots throughout the quilt. It is my own design. I made it long to use across the end of a bed. The sun is shining on it, therefor the color differences on the white.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]241200[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-241192.jpe   attachment-241193.jpe   attachment-241194.jpe