Old 08-13-2011, 12:13 PM
ncredbird

I went to a yard sale this morning looking for fabric. The ad said old sewing machines so I thought maybe she would also have fabric for sale. Got there. . .no fabric but 3 great old sewing machines. (I should have known I would never be able to pass at least one of them up) I brought home the Singer 15-91 and will be busy cleaning it up. It has more attachments than I have ever seen with a machine and a neat old cabinet with lots of drawers. I haven't taken pictures of it yet so will post those later.
What I did take pictures of are the two machines that I know nothing about. Thought maybe someone on this board would be interested in them. (Billy are you listening?)
The first pic is of the Hooper. It has a knee lift and a drop feed dogs switch. If it helps the serial number is F168789.
The second is a Free-Westinghouse Type E. Serial number is ALB261626.
Both are in cabinets which are in acceptable condition but nothing fancy. The machines appear to be complete but need to be cleaned up. They are not frozen up or anything and the wiring I could see isn't brittle.
She is only asking $10.00 each for them. If you think you might be interested I can give you contact information or act as intermediary. She doesn't do the computer. She is getting ready to put her property on the market and is trying to get rid of a lot of things. PM me if you think you might be interested. She is a very nice lady that has had some really bad things happen lately so I told her I would see if I could find these baby's a new loving home. Ann in TN

Hooper - knee lift and drop feed dogs
[ATTACH=CONFIG]241218[/ATTACH]

Free-Westinghouse Type E
[ATTACH=CONFIG]241219[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-241212.jpe   attachment-241213.jpe