View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 02:09 PM
kristen0112

My point is YOUR friends have entered this information on their accounts not your cell phone. I have NEVER synched my phone with Facebook And wow all my friends phone numbers are there. But it wasn't Facebook secretly gathering information from my cell phone or going into my computer to gather it from my system. It was because my friends have entered that information on their profiles.

Originally Posted by Lizzytish
Originally Posted by kristen0112
How handy is that now I can easily find a friends phone number. FB only has or shares information that YOU supply them with. It only publishes things that YOU have given it permission to tell. Your friends have chosen to Share that information with their friends. How is that a violation? How is that scary? If you don't want 'your stuff' shown don't share it. By the way everything you post or share on QB can be searched for and found on GOOGLE.COM. If you are all concerned that someone you don't know may read or see your stuff you should probably get off the internet altogether.

Not everyone sees this opinion as being handy as you do.
Also a lot of people don't go searching to find out what options are available on sites and I feel this should be brought to everyone's attention.
This way if they choose not to have it posted they can remove it.
It is all personal preferences. We all see things differently, that's what makes the world an interesting place.. :thumbup: