Old 08-13-2011, 02:11 PM
Glenn

Originally Posted by BoJangles
Originally Posted by jljack
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/atq/2541744772.html

:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

I sent him an e-mail explaining that machine is not a 'vintage' anything! I also directed him on what a 'vintage' Singer Featherweight actually looks like and how to look it up!

Nancy

Nancy, did you see he updated his listing and thanked you for the info!! :-)
Now that is funny! I will send him another e-mail thanking him for updating and correcting his 'vintage' featherweight ad!

Janice I love the new Lotus pictured in the photo shop. Have you tried adjusting the stitch length? I had the same problem with my Davis Vertical feed until I started playing with the stitch length. She wouldn't make a stitch either.

Monica, loved the peppers!

Candice nice 319! And, Lucy you got some great deals, but you have your work cut out for you on those 3 machines!

Oh, and Miriam is the Dr sure it in not poison ivy? I'd still bet that is the culprit! My horses eat our poison oak, but if they eat too much they get burned lips! I actually had to go out and pull the stuff up by the roots to get rid of ours. It was everywhere! Luckily some people are not as sensitive to the stuff as others are. I have always heard that poison ivy is much worse than poison oak. I'd get the goats! Once the stuff is gone, you can always replant your yard!

Nancy
Poison Ivy is really bad stuff. When I was 6 my uncle burned a field of the ivy and the smoke got into my lungs. Well I was in the hosptal for two weeks. but now I am not allergic to or sensitve to poison ivy or oak. I can go pull it all day and nothing.