Old 08-13-2011, 02:34 PM
buslady

Been lurking, again. I never seem to know what to say to add to the conversation. You all have beautiful machines! I added 3 to my collection last week. DH is tolerating, so far. I now have people calling me, "I hear you collect vintage machines?" Yep!! Anyway, Poison Ivy is terrible. I used to get it as a kid. Doc said if I walked by a patch and the wind was blowing I could get it. I got some shots, don't know what they were, but haven't had it in years. Unfortunately, my DS is highly allergic. Ended up in the hospital when a teen. His face and neck swelled so bad you couldn't recognize him. If he gets a little spot, or someone else near him does, he about goes into a panic, and with good reason. He gets it at least once a year, and it is never pretty! Hope you get over it soon, I have never heard of the other stuff you mentioned. Hope not to learn either! LOL Wish I could go to California to the TOGA, I have 2 of my machines almost ready to treadle with, just trying to figure them out, then will practice til I get it right. I'm putting on a retreat at a camp on the lake in November, if anyone is interested, PM me for the info. I have a few QB members coming.