View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 04:05 PM
colleen53

Originally Posted by QuiltingJaguar
How neat I am trying to buy the book right now. Love your work. Hope your leg is doing some better. Don't be like me the day after I had my hip replaced, I was sitting in a office type chair in front of my computer and remembered "Put your leg up" when I did the chair flipped over with me in it smacking my head on the tile floor. My DIL was like, "what happen I am just in the kitchen feet away from you". As it happen the man from the Hospital Therapy drove up and when he came to the door she said we have a little problem here"!! I would not let them send me back to the hospital. Lucky me did not have any further problems. Chair left the room.
My foot is feeling a tad better.. it doesn't like full body weight on it yet.. I am having hip/back issues and my legs go tingly.. I told my dr. that I was afraid my leg would give.. and sure enough it did.. still waiting on mri results.. until then I will keep making William Morris blocks !!
His book is amazing..you are going to love it... I have all sorts of projects going thru my mind..