View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 12:18 AM
Patti Mahoney

Wow, that hold down the control thing nearly scared the pants off me. I did it and everything got so little I couldn't even see it with a magnifying glass. Then, I couldn't get it to go big again....I finally, after about 20 minutes, figured out that I have to hole down the shift key in order to be hitting the + key to get everything back in to the right size. Sheesh! I AM IN NO WAY, SHAPE OR FORM a computer person. That scared me nearly to crying lolol...If my husband got up and saw what I did, well, he'd have a cow.....lol this is his computer. I only get on here to look at patterns or collect a recipe now and then...LOLOL...it's funny now but a few minutes ago...well, I can't say what almost happened, had something to do with having brown spots in unmentionable places, lolololol...I was afraid to try it again just to look at the profile pics but now...I'm feeling brave and adventurous, lol, and I'm going to try it again so I can look at some of these lovely quilts.. Wish me luck! ! ! ! ! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL If you never hear from me again it means I really screwed up the computer and I've ran away from home, lolololol..........