Thread: My WIP list
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 11:27 AM
ai731

This is to remind me that I'm not allowed to start any new projects until I finish some of these! I'll update it regularly (once a week or so) to keep myself on track - especially for the ones with looming deadlines!

Finished:
1. Block of the Month for my Quilt Guild
2. Block of the Month for this board

Working on:
1. Throw-sized quilt - Wedding gift for my sister (half the blocks done, waiting for more fabric to arrive in the mail!)
2. Mini-quilt for the Quilt Guild challenge (pieced, assembled, and I've started hand-quilting it. Due June 22nd)
3. Sampler quilt (6 blocks done - this is an on-going project as I do a 'trial' block in my sampler colours for each BoM block I'm doing for my guild and any other BoM or block swap I join)
4. Throw-sized quilt for Amanda (blocks half finished)
5. Set of quilted coasters and placemats for Daphne (some pieces cut)
6. Pair of quilted curtains for the basement (one almost finished, the other cut out)
7. Pair of quilted curtains for the guest bedroom (tops finished)
8. Wandering Star wallhanging (my first every quilting project - top finished, needs to be quilted)

Planned, but not yet started:
1. Lap quilt as a Christmas present for my husband's grandmother (two fabric of the three I need are bought)
2. Pieced denim futon cover (to use up all our old jeans and protect the futon couch from the dog)