Thread: Hi Y'all!
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 08:19 AM
sewsweetboutique

Hi there!

My name is Victoria. I am 20. I am originally from Virginia, but I followed my heart to Colorado where I met the love of my life, and we have begun our journey to create a life together. I am a stay at home wife and my husband is retired from the United States Army. I own my own small business that I run from my home, Sew Sweet Boutique, which specializes in custom quilts and custom pet apparel. I am currently in the process of creating a website, as this is a fairly new venture that I have taken on.

I enjoy making my own patterns for my quilts, which makes them super rare and special. I also make my own custom patterns for each pet that I sew clothing for. I am into vintage, retro, and shabby chic fabrics and I am incredibly partial to Moda's fabric collections, as the quality is fantastic and the prints that they have!

Besides sewing, I enjoy spending time with my husband and our three dogs, Molly, the 5lb. Chinese Crested Hairless, Lola, the 4 lb. Long-Haired Chihuahua, and Bocefus, the 120 lb. Bloodhound.

I look forward to meeting folks on this forum that share the same interests as myself.