View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 08:27 AM
Mousie
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Fabric Galore
I just completed block 29 and I have blocks 27 and 28 cut and traced. I need to select my fabrics and cut out the individual pieces today and then I'll be ready to sew again. I've been toying with an idea for my small borders and I may play with that idea. I absolutely MUST bind my DGS quilt before I drive back down to Davie on August 27. Housework really interferes with my quilting. I was wondering if Mousie had a "mouse " house to clean. Certainly, it would be a lot smaller than a regular house since mice are so small. It must be easier to keep clean since it is so small. :D :D :D
:XD: oh my goodness, losie...I do have a mousehouse and I am a mousewife/mousekeeper!!!
You pegged it just right, cuz I do have a very small house...but, less work? I'm not so sure about that.
I tend to, um, make a lot of work for myself, in that I have kept too much stuff in the past, but I am in the process of decluttering right now!
That and babysitting has kept me from quilting on aoth, but I shall make time for it very soon. ;)
P.S. check my profile! ;)